Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Are you on the Path?

In his book The Path To Love, Deepak Chopra describes our search for love as a journey into yourself that doesn't end when you find your loved one. My friend Bruce is on the path. He sent me these words today after reading the blog:

'Wow Michael. Man Overboard really spoke to me and crystallised a number of
thoughts and techniques that I have been slowly
pondering/developing/implementing each time I emerge from days in my cave of
denial and obstinance. I look forward to discussing with you soon.
Thankyou, Bruce'

Bruce is a terrific father and a great husband. But even he finds ideas and insights in Man Overboard. I am staggered. Must be because the Path is never ending.

In future blogs I'll include comments I have collected from the 150 or so 'test readers' who have trialled the book.

***************STOP PRESS*************

The entire text of Man Overboard is now available on the first blog on this site. Please email me your comments.

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats
Search Popdex: