Sunday, February 05, 2006

I believe in Love

I get an email like this one every other day:

Dear Michael,

I would really appreciate a copy of your booklet ‘Man Overboard’... I am believing for a rescue of my marriage of 28 years. Even though I am separated and have been for 5 years now, I love my wife deeply and long for restoration. We caught up for dinner recently and there was some of the old spark there… I am at that stage where I would appreciate any guidance I can get. I believe in my heart of hearts that my wife wants restoration too, but that somehow it is all too hard.

Bless you heaps Michael for your faith,

Bob

Dear Bob,

I feel very deeply that your wife would like to reunite if she could trust your love. I hope you can find in this manuscript some ideas to help you demonstrate your love.
It might help if you focus on her as a person rather than as your wife. Strip away the ‘roles’ you mentally impose on her and try to see her as she truly is, as a whole person. There are mysterious depths in her personality that you have never visited. Find a way to touch these – to acknowledge her integrity as a human being – and she should respond.
The only other advice I can give you is to listen to your heart and act upon its instructions, boldly. Don’t be afraid of consequences or opinions.
The true quest here is not to recover your wife. It is to recover and release your loving self. Become the loving person you are deep inside and you will radiate love. Love begets love. Love multiplies love.
The Manuscript is attached.

Believe in Love,

Michael Kiely



THE FULL TEXT OF 'MAN OVERBOARD' IS AVAILABLE IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS BLOG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats
Search Popdex: