Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Don't do it, even if she wants it

She may have put the hard word on you. You may have had too much to drink. You never intended it to happen. The whammo! It's over. You've done it. Your wife will never know. But you will. And it chips away at the intimacy between you. Undermines your certainty. Puts a flaw in the perfect crystal of your affair with your wife.
Oh, it's no use blaming your wife. If she'd only been more willing to... It's up to you to seduce her. And it's no use blaming the other woman. There are thousands of lonely women having sex with married men to get some attention.
And it's no use blaming yourself. Blame gets no one anywhere and anyone nowhere.
But there is only one person responsible for what you do: You. Do something about it.
Develop strategies to avoid it. Work on your relationship so that your wife is so happy she'll have sex with you anytime. (That is patently impossible, but it is something to aspire to.) You can give that lonely girl attention without bonking her. Mostly they just want to talk and share some intimate secret with someone. To give her the right signal, talk about your wife enthusiastically. Good luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete Aldin said...

Good man Michael. I gotta say, I am pleasantly surprised to stumble across this post and hear a man asking other men to live with integrity.

When I worked for 4 months in a management/training position in a call centre, I was shocked at how many (well ... 3!) young women threw themselves at me. I had to "introduce them to my wife"; ie., mention her and my kids in am affectionate way to steer the conversation onto more professional and still friendly levels.

I look at myself in the mirror still with pride when I remember that. I hope more men take your advice and have the same experience we've had.

Thanks brother.

7:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats
Search Popdex: