Friday, February 24, 2006

Hallelulia! Another man's ears are opened!

THE FULL TEXT OF THE BOOK MAN OVERBOARD: A SELF DEFENCE COURSE FOR MEN IN MARRIAGE IS AVAILABLE FREE IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS BLOG (SEPTEMBER 2005)

G'day Michael

Thank you for your book. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I don’t tend to read many novels, but self help books are good.I read this book in less than a week. I just couldn’t put it down! I found it very easy to read.
I read the book without my wife’s knowledge and went about using some of the strategies you mentioned, and they worked.
I can relate to what you said, and I woke up to what my wife was really saying, and our relationship has improved.
I have recommended my mates read this book.
Thankyou

Regards

(name)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats
Search Popdex: