Sunday, February 26, 2006

"The man has the power in a relationship"



"The man has the power in a relation-ship," says Malcolm Pryor. "Very few women will leave a man who loves them properly."

Malcolm told me these fantastic, true words yesterday on the telephone while giving me his corrections to the text of Man Overboard which is soon to go to the printer. I have included his quotation in the text because it says precisely what I mean.

Malcolm also pointed out to me what he calls one of the most important lines in the book, where I say:

"A woman doesn't love you because you can beat her in an argument."

Malcolm, a professional proof-reader in a former life (For the literal, I don't mean he has been reincarnated) volunteered to pass on his corrections when he read the manuscript. I am very blessed to have so many helpers appear from nowhere, like so many angels... Thank you, Malcolm.

FREE! THE FULL TEXT OF MAN OVERBOARD: A SELF DEFENCE COURSE FOR MEN IN MARRIAGE IS AVAILABLE FREE IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS BLOG (SEPTEMBER 2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats
Search Popdex: